We all love easy recipes, especially when it’s early in the morning and you’re trying to eat healthy!
This egg muffin is one of the quickest and easiest breakfasts you’ll make!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Chop onion, peppers, spinach, and mushrooms to your taste
- Place chopped ingredients in muffin tin to your taste
- Mix 1 dozen eggs
- Add salt and pepper and mix
- Pour eggs over your chopped ingredients in the muffin tins till they are 3/4 the way full
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
Wanna experiment and try other ingredients too? Let us know what variations you come up with!!